Type in your gadget model above.
Fill in the online shipping form, and ship your gadget - free of charge!
Receive payment quickly through check or via PayPal.
Henry just sold a Toshiba Satellite A505 for $275
Chelsy just sold an Apple iPhone 5 16GB ATT for $409
Jenny just sold a Blackberry Bold 9930 for $180
Amanda just sold a Samsung Galaxy S 3 SGH-T999 for $350
Charles just sold an Apple iPad Mini 16GB WIFI for $239
Molly just sold an Acer Aspire One 722 for $165
1. The First in the Industry. Built in 2002, Cash for Smartphones has been known to serve thousands of smartphone owners by giving them the option to unlock the dollar opportunities hidden in their mobile devices. Sell your cell phone to the original smartphone buyer and let our excellent service record guarantee your satisfaction!
2. Cash in a Flash. Selling your old phones has never been this ridiculously awesome! Where else can you get an offer within 29 seconds or less? At Cash for Smartphones, we recognize that nobody likes the waiting game. Our landing page is designed to escort you from getting a quote to requesting a shipping label in under a minute! We give cash for cell phones like no other company can!
3. Used, Old, and Broken Smartphone? We accept smartphones in any condition! Even if it's fully functional, has a broken screen, or a defective charger, it will surely be worth something. You will get cash anyway when you sell used cell phones here.
4. No Hassle Shipping. Admit it, we all embrace convenience! Good thing Cash for Smartphones goes all out in giving you the best benefit you can get during the selling process: Shipping is definitely on us! Drop the package at any USPS branch near you.
5. 100% Security- Ensured We give you tracking numbers to let you know where you are in the process. We completely erase the contents and data of your smartphone so that no security or privacy issues will surface later on. That's how we care for our customers!
April 9, 2013
The most personal gadget we have today is the smartphone. It knows almost everything about the user, so it is pretty dangerous to lose it. We don’t want other users to have access to our private information, right? If a stranger or a thief gets a hold of your smartphone, he will know everything about you. Your apps, messages, calendar, browser history, photos and other stuff tell a story about who you are. So what can you do to protect y...Read More
March 11, 2013
We all know that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 will have a 5-inch Super AMOLED display, and it might be the best smartphone ever produced. Although, many think that the Galaxy S3 was already perfect, so how can Samsung improve on it and surpass its greatness with the Galaxy S4? Well, here’s a wish list of what we want the Galaxy S4 to have in order for it to become the dream phone we all want. Here are the things we hope get improved by...Read More
January 31, 2013
It’s official! Research In Motion has rebooted its system by getting a new moniker and by releasing not just a new operating system, but also two new phones! RIM, now called BlackBerry Limited, revealed its new hardware and software in New York. The designs of the two new smartphones look amazing. The touchscreen phone, the Z10, is the company’s flagship to compete against Apple’s iPhone 5, Samsung’s Galaxy S3 and G...Read More